Maybe you heard of it already: Cryptomedics has made a bold announcement for their Elite channel members: they announced their first #Ghostcoin. We admit, it sounds pretty teasing and we will buy a portion of it for ourselves once released. While we are waiting for the announcement, we thought we could have some fun by guessing which project this might be. Try your guess and win a Lifetime Membership for Cryptomedics! Here are the pieces of information, which are already available about #Ghostcoin:
We have investigated and used our network for more information. The Information we have received seems valid. The project is totally under the radar- nobody is talking about it. It was a private ICO only for an exclusive circle. Moreover, some very prominent people, not in the crypto space but in the world in general (not celebrities but people who make things happen), are connected with it. Some massive marketing budget is prepared, cooperation with governments are sealed!
Just to make sure you will get this info exclusively and first, we won’t announce it now. We also dont want it to leak anywhere – it is too precious. Once it’s on exchanges you will know first and will be able to buy before anyone else can. If we share this info now the risk of it being stolen is too high.
Dates of exchange listings haven’t been announced. We will keep you updated. This stuff will be revelead to ELITE members only. You know what you’re paying for.
Later on, they posted:
We spoke to our network partner this morning about #ghostcoin. It will be launching very soon and we will receive word about it as soon as it does launch. We should know it prior to the CMC listing. We don’t know the exact date, however, we suppose it may happen early June.
Reminder: this coin had no public ICO. All capital was raised from Venture Capital and accredited investors. We were not allowed either. It has some really influential backup, some very serious partnerships with state-run conglomerates, general government backup. Some people from Wall Street left their jobs for this.
This coin may make a killing very soon. We will be there early. Stay tuned to our CryptoMedics Elite – it will be only announced there.
If you like to find out more about what you would be winning, read our full review for Cryptomedics here.
Let’s combine what we already know, as a starting base:
- There was no ICO for it
- Funded by VC and accredited investors
- Well-known decision-makers are on board
- It is not yet on any exchange
- It is not yet listed on CoinMarketCap
- serious partnerships with state-run conglomerates, general government backup
- former Wall Street team members (? – this one is not 100 clear from the wording)
Furthermore, we asked them for more hints for our readers, to increase your chances to crack this tough nut, and they gave us two more tips:
- It is a token, not a coin
- It is not a first mover in its space
As you might know, Cryptomedics don’t even sell lifetime memberships, so the prize is quite unique. A year of the elite membership is already priced with 0.54 BTC…
PLEASE NOTE: A WINNER HAS BEEN FOUND. ONE PERSON HAS GUESSED THE GHOSTCOIN AND HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ALREADY!
How to take part? Terms & Conditions…
- Please make your guess in the comments field of this post. Submissions by email, facebook, twitter or whatever else will be ignored. Only way to participate is to comment this post with your guess.
- One guess for each reader – double submissions with different content will disqualify you.
- The quiz runs until the #Ghostcoin has been revealed in the Elite channel or the 15th of June – whatever happens first. It is possible that it will be released later than June, though it is unlikely.
- There is just one prize: a single lifetime elite membership for Cryptomedics for one user.
- The first one that has answered the guess correctly, is the winner.
- We don’t know the answer ourselves and can’t give any further tips.
- We are not allowed to share the #Ghostcoin with you after its revelation. The winner will be contacted privately.
- If you enter the quiz with a comment, you agree that we may forward your email address to Cryptomedics in case of a win. so they can contact you to set you up.