There is a history of next level developments, behind Ardor that stems from NXT ($NXT)- a blockchain available for public and private use, with a five-year history, proven technical stability, a healthy community, and a well established proof-of-stake model.
Ardor launched in 2016, making it one of the first Blockchain-as-a-Service (Baas) programs, along with IBM’s Hyper Ledger and Microsoft’s Azure. The purpose of a progression Ardor was to use the solid foundation of NXT while solving the NXT issues of a single token, blockchain bloat, and lack of customizability. The NXT platform provides Ardor the capacity for creating vital, structured transactions.
A view words about NXT
NXT offers the ability to be used for monetary systems (i.e., for creating social coins), asset exchanges, data cloud to manage digital storage, voting systems, smart contracts, conditioned (phased) transactions and encrypted messaging – a blockchain that has pretty much much to offer. With the recent IGNIS airdrop, NXT has sawn an explosive growth – with a dramatic dump afterward.
Key Aspects of Ardor
Ardor has been built on the NXT technology but is here to solve the blockchain bloat problem by dividing NXT into a forging chain and prunable childchains. Some additional features ARDR has to offer is the option to for the creation of a real DAO (decentralized autonomous organization, POS consensus with Childchains and allows “forging”. ARDR is the parent chain token of the platform, and each child chain has its own token.
IGNIS, which gathered $15 M by an ICO on the NXT platform has been recently distributed as airdrop for NXT holders. Ignis is the first childchain of Ardor. Ardor is wholly built in Java and offers a well made, versatile wallet.
Important Background Details for ARDOR Investors
- Since launching, the Ardor has been a fan favorite in the coding community but has not built much of the hype that other, very similar products have created. The features that Ardor already employs are precisely what some other coins, such as Lisk, Ethereum, Stratis, and Waves are still working on implementing.
- There is significant competition for DAO platforms like these, but few have the established history of the Ardor/NXT relationship. It’s clear that the major focus here is on the product and its functionality, but at some point, the lack of marketing and public face could become a major pitfall.
- Childchains compensate for the issues of “blockchain bloat.” These enable transactions of like items to be “bundled” and moved together. Utilizing Ardor’s BaaS, a given business will have all their transactions on their own chain. These transactions fees are incorporated as the childchain token, rather than the native coin – i.e. being charged ARDR – similar to a fee of ETH or gas for a transaction. As the network grows and diversifies, this distribution allows for the possibility for global scaling.
- IGNIS is basically a template for individuals or businesses to quickly adopt the Ardor ecosystem and benefit from its capabilities. Developers with just basic HTML, CSS or .js skills can build on it, which offers a wide array of opportunities.
- Example uses cases are:
– Co-ownership of property
– Decentralized Crowdfunding
– Retail (such as vouchers for limited supply items)
– Venture Capital
– Forging is the NXT blockchain’s equivalent of mining.
– Creates blocks consisting of Ardor transactions.
– Collects fees from bundlers and from Ardor transactions
– Minimum forging Ardor balance – 1000
– Can choose to exclude transactions from their block.
– Controls the order of transactions in their block, default is based on transaction arrival timestamp.
– Fees are fixed, based on transaction type, cannot be changed
Social Networks to join if you are interested in ARDOR:
~ 6200 [Reddit subscribers]Visit ARDOR at Reddit
~ 65700 [Twitter followers] Visit ARDOR at Twitter
~ 2100 [Facebook likes] Visit ARDOR at Facebook
~ 1800 [Telegram members]Visit ARDOR at Telegram
An Investor’s View on ARDR
Ardor is an organization built for long-term sustainability. Their commitment to the development aspect is crucial to maintain the highest level of security and keep up with the rapid pace of the blockchain space.
Their timeline shows an importance on childchains for the coming years. In this way, a kind of second-hand advertisement will always be coming their way. New ICOs developed on their platform NXTs, or IGNIS will always draw attention between all three entities and might raise the price for shorter timeframes. Right now ARDR trades at