HODL THAT! #2 – LUX: New Privacy Coin with Lots of Features
In our series HODL THAT we are searching for longer-term opportunities we buy at very cheap prices and just keep on hodling. Today we found an amazing privacy coin, an area that will become very important within the next time. The current tech behind privacy coins in general has much room to grow and therefore new options will pop up and replace the prior big players. In our opinion, LUX could be one of these future main players.
FIRST OF ITS KIND
• SMART CONTRACT
• MASTERNODE USING
PHI1612 POW/POS HYBRID ALGORITHM
Featuring a new GPU algorithm built from; Skein, JH, Cubehash, Fugue, Streebog and Echo. Welcome to the most GPU efficient blockchain available.
The coin started without any ICO and the smart contract implementation is on its way. Let's take a look at the facts and let us show you why we loaded our bags to hold $lux:
- Lux has transaction fees near to nothing.
- Lux offers very fast transactions, which will become more and more important. The transactions are faster than with $dash and $ripple.
- Lux is an ASIC resistant privacy coin called Lux.
- When it comes to privacy LUX can keep up with $XMR and $PIVX – stealth addresses and the coin mixing feature are both available with this coin.
- Lux makes use of master nodes to securitize the network.
- With a total supply of 60,000,000 LUX and a current market cap of JUST 204 BTC, the time is right to get in.
- Currently in the negotiation of getting listed at Bittrex – if that happens, we can see a lot of growth.