Telegram Crypto Signals
The Best Crypto Signals Channels on Telegram
Altcoin trading recommendations and the best Telegram Crypto Signals – What to consider – What to choose. Infos, Reviews, Results & Discounts (Version 6 – last update 01/06/20)
If you don’t know how to trade, but still do day trading, you will likely see yourself losing your hard-earned Bitcoins. Day trading crypto is not meant as a gamble, so you should not use it like one. In the search for guidance many new traders end up in several telegram channels – and it worsens their situation way too often. We selected a small group of providers for cryptocurrency Telegram trading signals and put them to the test – in the most unstable times! Let’s see how they did.
When we first published this post in Autumn ’17, cryptocurrency trading was quite a bit different. Things are moving and evolving, but so are we. This post gets a lot of attention and is hopefully helping those people searching for answers – it shall be a guide to help not step into a giant shit pile. First, in order to start out with the right cryptocurrency signals group at our side, we will review a few elements. As this post became so popular, we feel that we are responsible for monitoring all these groups to make sure the quality remains and provide value to you guys.
We will add a new group or groups from time to time, and we might remove groups for several reasons as well. We are constantly updating a history record at the bottom of the list. Please be assured, we take this post and our responsibility seriously and will maintain it actively – we want to guide you to avoid the common pitfalls and present you only the best crypto trading signals with these providers.
Please keep in mind that many of the signal providers offer mostly Bitcoin trading signals to their members, so you are going to be trading mainly Altcoins against Bitcoin and not conversely with USD. All listed groups are focused on Altcoin trading signals. We have often been asked about the cryptoping bot or cryptoping app for automation, though we never used their service and some of the listed channels are known for Pump and Dump – this post shall remain about the best-paid signal telegram groups alone. Also, we got some requests if there is any special cryptocurrency trading software one might need.
You can use the charts by Tradingview (which provide live cryptocurrency signals as well, but only algorithmic ones, that lack of human eye/brain confirmation) if the charts by your exchange suck, but I don’t think you need any more than that. Also, there is some crypto-signal GitHub; we might have a look into later on. Sadly, we did not find any signals app in our research, which we would vouch for. We collected here a very small hand-picked selection of the best cryptocurrency signals available – these groups are our diamonds in the rough, as a sea of low-quality providers surrounds them. Paid groups on Telegram – a tough topic where you should remain skeptical. However, you always should do your own research. Safe trading!
What do we want to trade today?
Binance Signals Telegram: First off, you want to decide if this post is for you. There are different ways to trade:
a) you can purchase crypto currency coins or tokens for the long run, just buy and hold them for a broader timeframe. This is more an investment than trading. You will find altcoin trading groups in this post that will offer this additional, but mostly this post is about day trading tokens/coins.
b) you can trade cryptocurrency coins or tokens for short to medium terms, which means you buy undervalued or outbreaking assets, hold them until a projected target price has been hit, and sell them against Bitcoin, USD or Tether. This post is about precisely such groups, which analyze the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets and provide you with suggestions on what to buy, at a particular price, and when to sell it again. You will use exchanges like Binance, and the only way to profit is at an increased price of the purchased asset. This post covers only Binance, Kucoin, and Bittrex signals telegram channels.
c) you can use a mercantile exchange like Bitmex to day trade Bitcoin and few other altcoins. Here you can long (you anticipate an increasing price), or you can go short (you anticipate a decreasing price), which means you can trade bi-directional and profit from price movements in both directions. Additionally, you can leverage your trades up to 100x, which increases the risk significantly but also the gains can be much higher. We prepared another post about trading signals for Bitmex, but some providers also issue this kind of leveraged signals as an add-on.
THE ALTCOIN SIGNALS GROUP REVIEWS
Our Hand-selected List Of Altcoin/Binance/Bittrex Crypto Groups On Telegram
We did and are still doing deep research and on reliable groups and found a handful of honest crypto signals providers that know what they are doing – and these we want to present you in this post. Some of them also provide crypto trading signals for free (with an appetizer channel), but the lion’s share of crypto signals are presented in the paid channels.
As this post is only about providers that make use of a group or channel on
Ok, let’s get this started and trade some cryptocurrencies for profit. We are members of all paid channels listed here to check the quality remains and will remove a group once they should turn bad. We check the performance of these channels monthly (Link to Performance Tracker in the head of this post) to visualize for you the historical data and consistency. Our carefully hand-selected list of paid groups could make you some excellent returns if you follow the suggestions accordingly – staying with the crypto signals of these channels we make money trading cryptocurrencies – just by
However, as always – please do your own research. Trading altcoins is risky, as you likely trade them against Bitcoin – so if Bitcoin makes strong moves, you can trash your fundamentals and technical analysis often and you will have to sit it out – no matter if its a Bitcoin Cash or an Ethereum Classic. There are tons of crypto trading signal groups on Telegram, and we do our best work possible to present you to the best of the pack. We continuously check the performances, remove providers, and add new channels, so best to subscribe to our Telegram or Twitter channel to stay updated.
Please keep in mind that all the groups use their own cryptocurrency trading strategies as crypto signals providers. As the bitcoin trading hours are around the clock without limitations, you should get signals in all time zones. Some of the providers offer a cryptocurrency investment fund, but we did not check it – please be aware. Some are more focused on long-term and show you the best altcoins to invest in; others are more in for short-term altcoin trading. We mentioned it in the post. The best trading platform for cryptocurrency trading is Binance in our opinion, but Poloniex and Bittrex are also quite popular.
The Providers of these channels allow us often to share a free signal with you, so you can test them out!
But now let’s go – here are the best Signal Providers for Binance signals.
#1 Universal Crypto Signals
~Provider of the Month~
+++Highest Win Rate and Auto Trader Support+++
(added 03-2019 – updated 06-2019 and 08-2020)
~ Trading Signals for Binance and Bittrex | Margin Trading available | Auto Trader~
#2 Verified Crypto Traders
(added to The Best Crypto Signals / The Best BitMEX Signals 02-2018 – updated 08-2020)
~ Crypto Trading Signals for Binance, Bybit, Kucoin, Huobi, BitMEX | Bitcoin Analysis | News | Market Overview | Auto Trader ~
+++Advanced Signal Group by Seasoned Traders offers Auto Trader & Market Updates+++
#3 Fat Pig Signals
+++Bear Market Resistant Binance Signals+++
(added 11-2018 – updated 06-2020)
~ Binance Signals| Portfolio Analysis | News ~
~The Premium Crypto Trading Authority Package ~
Added 06 – 2019 – Updated 06 -2020 / Fusion Channel of former CryptoMedics/ Crypto Addicts Trading Signals for BitMEX, Binance, and Bittrex | Auto Trader | Education Portal | Magazine | Portfolio Analysis | Bots & Tools | Smart Bot| Dashboard | Coin Analysis | Bitcoin Analysis ~
+++ Affordable Altcoin Signals with High Success rate and Constant BTC Analysis+++
(added 03-2018 – updated 06-2019)
~ Trading Signals for Binance and Bittrex | Bitcoin Analysis ~
Removed Providers History
- Blackstone Signals (communication & performance issues)
- WhaleTank (performance issues)
- Rocket Signals (Stopped their service after bad partnership)
- Cryptoland Elite (Signal copying, Shady marketing, Member kickouts)
- Crypto Experts (Not enough quality/signals for the price)
- Ashu’s Trading Channel (Performance)
- Bitcoin Bravado (listed in Discord post)
- Cryptonizers (temporary removal as restructuring)
- Palm Beach Signals (Performance, internal team problems)
- Hawkeye Signals (Pump and Dump, turned from a great channel into scam)
- Alpha Trade Zone (No input)
- Yo Crypto
BONUS: FREE CRYPTO SIGNALS CHANNELS
Free crypto signals telegram: As we wrote in the starting paragraph, there are barely free crypto trading signals to be found that you should trust. However, we found a few free gems, providing great performing crypto signals and also technical analysis. In fact, you can make quite some bucks with these freebies, and we are still members of these channels, besides the listed paid ones.
Are Free Crypto Trading Signals Any Good?
There are tons of free telegram crypto signals groups, and we did our research properly for you: we joined dozens of them to get it figured what happens in this scene and – oh lord – it was not fun to do that. The terrible spelling (“join my free segnals grup!”), the endless cross-promotions, the nonstop vibrating cellphone (until you muted the groups) and last, not least the often random appearing crypto trading signals, or stolen signals that hit you way too late and would give you a bad entry – a nightmare.
Crypto trading signals on telegram are wild – be careful if you blindly follow the crypto trading signals you find there. As painful as it was to get hammered with the cross-promotion notifications by those free crypto signals channels, as delighted we have been to find two real gems in those groups, we will share them later in this post. In general, you can say, the good things are not free – it is simply like everywhere: You get what you pay for. There are no altruistic Crypto Signals Providers. There are free channels to
a) tease you to join the paid channel, and you will get only a fraction of the crypto signals and that most often delayed or
b) are Pump and Dump channels (nowadays often cloaked as “Pump and Hold” or “Short Term Signals”) that will exploit you and make you lose your funds very fast, as they need someone to buy the shitcoins once they want to sell it on the peak. The free crypto signals channels of our listed crypto signals providers above in this post don’t work with cross promotions (if so, we removed the link to the free channel), though they give only a fraction of the signals of the paid channels.
Also, the paid Telegram crypto signal had sometimes very profitable trades based on exclusive information and the best yield on profits. The free side-channels of the paid ones share their crypto signals often, when the price already increased a bit, so you can’t take full advantage of the signal or share only a small fraction of their signals. Free altcoin trading signals are not bad per se – but some channels playing games with this kind of offers (not the mentioned ones in this post).
Check out cryptotrendz signals telegram to get an impression of what I mean – before you ask: no, we don’t have a crypto trendz review available. They are pretty much useless for crypto signals, however, as we spend quite some time also in other free channels, and created a small selection of free alt coin trading channels for you, that doesn’t plaster you with cross-promotions but give you a sneak preview of their premium channels or mostly share valuable technical analysis and general info with you. They are good and trusted by us, and you can find them in the bonus section at the end of this post.
Where to get the best free crypto signals?
Altcoin trading signals telegram: Here is a selection of the seven best free crypto signals channels we found. Free stuff, which is good is very hard to find in this field. Enjoy these guys, you can learn a lot from them, especially the technical analysts I linked are good teachers if you want to become familiar with learning to trade (first two in the list). The last free channel in the list made us some great gains recently, by the way.
Free cryptocurrency trading signals.
Verified Crypto news – Great free info/signals
Fat Pigs – See their signals/trades
Things To Consider When Trading Signals
How To Use The Crypto Signals The Right Way:
The given crypto signals rely whether on technical analysis or on upcoming news/special information or the combination of both. Once enrolled in a channel you will get the signals in a format like this:
Let’s go through the signal above and explain, what it all means: At first, we see a small explanation of the trade and why they have chosen to take it. The majority of the trades are running against BTC if nothing else has been stated. The buy area is the price in sats where you place your buy orders. If you have 0.1 BTC to spread, you could set a buy order for 0.03 at 2350, then another one of 0.02 at 2330 all the way down to 2300.
This way you are averaging your trade for the case the price drops further and gives you better entry price in the mean. You might have seen that I use odd numbers for the buy orders and you should do that as well. 2352 is more likely to fill then 2350 as most newbies will place buy orders at the bigger round numbers. You judge by reviewing the crypto signals above.
The invested amount/trade
One of the biggest newbie mistakes is it to go all in and to wish to double your account overnight. Slow & steady wins the race. So how much should you invest in each trade? We think that 5% of your total capital should be the maximum – and these 5 percent should be placed with averaging in mind. Example: You have 1 Bitcoin as equity. A cryptocurrency signal comes in with an entry spot at 0.0023475. 5% of your capital would mean to use 0.05 for this trade. But we don’t place this order with 0.05 at this price. Instead, we spread 0.01 orders every 2-3% percent in a range of 10% below the entry price.
We have 0.04 sat to spread in this zone. This technique is called Dollar-Cost-Averaging. In a very volatile trading environment like with cryptocurrencies, we have to expect that the price will move below fibs/pivot/support/whatever spots. This makes it advisable to spread your buy orders all over the place. The only annoying thing is that you will likely invest less than you actually wanted, but that is OK – better safe than sorry. The telegram channels we selected here have tested, working customer support. They should help you to apply a reasonable trading strategy for your funds/equity.
The Trade Targets
Here you have to decide if you want to lock in your capital longer, for higher rewards, or are you more here for faster profits. T1, T2, and T3 are the target sell levels – the higher the target, the longer it could take to reach it. We like splitting 50%/30%/20%, but it depends a bit on how high the targets are. A great way to calculate the % to be sold at the short-term targets, is the breakeven zone, so you adjust the percentage values that you reach your initial purchasing price, but still have something leftover from the purchased coin, so it becomes a risk-free trade. Simplified example to get you the basic idea: You bought 1 Bitcoin of VIBE at 3150 sats.
The price jumps to 5500 sats and you sell VIBE in the worth of 1BTC to the market. You will still have VIBE in your account and are officially risk-free now. Another great technique is to sell 50% at your first target and move your stop-loss to your entry price – risk-free trade again, with profits locked in. If you want to automate the procedure of laddering in and out like described, we suggest the 3Commas Bot. Often you will find short-term targets, mid-term, and long-term signals.
Short-term signals are supposed to hit the targets within a few hours or the same day, mid-term take a few days to hit its targets, and long-term signals are meant to hold for up to a few weeks. Please note: We mention mostly three exchanges here. Binance, Bittrex, and Kucoin, are the markets the providers officially committed to providing their analysis for, though you can use the signals also for example as Poloniex trading signals if they have the coin in their offering. Let’s move on to the best crypto trading signals telegram channels have to offer right now.
Valuable Altcoin Trading Tips / General Things To Know To Get Started
- Never go “all in” – diversify instead. If you subscribe to all the mentioned groups in this post, you should get plenty of signals that make sense. Use 1/10 of your available funds for each trades as a defined maximum. Never invest all your BTC in one or two coins. Diversify your balance with *1/10. Remember to set stop-loss 5% below of your entry point at those unstable days. Always set a stop-loss at entry point after the price increased. Always sell 30-50% of your investment and set a stop-loss at 5-10% below after reach first target.
- Most traders would use the first sell target and sell between 30 – 50% of the funds that have been used in the trade. So basically, if you get three targets, you would set up three sell orders. Target 1 with 30 – 50% of your trade size, target 2 with 30 – 40% and target 3 with 10 – 30%. Keep in mind, that the higher the target, the smaller the chance that it will be reached, so if you don’t like to end up with a fraction of your investment as bag holder, you should maybe prefer a conservative route. Some of the channels we present offer sometimes signals based on special information, here it is advised not to be too conservative, as these crypto signals can explode to unbelievable heights.
- Dumps are likely to happen sometimes. You trade altcoins against BTC – this is risky per se, as everything depends on how Bitcoin moves. Bitcoin rushes, altcoins dump. Bitcoin dumps, altcoins dump. This is normal – the best environment for all crypto trading signals and crypto altcoin trading, in general, is when Bitcoin moves sideways. So be prepared for the dump upfront and keep 30% of your total funds in Bitcoin to be able to buy the dip and hedge yourself out. Don’t blame the signal providers for that, Bitcoin’s next move is difficult to predict, so they can’t foresee every upcoming drop. However, they will surely help you on the way up with good recommendations on what to buy in that particular dip.
- We mention if the provider’s signal works for leveraged trading on Bitmex. However, please keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are very volatile and there are risks involved in trading this way. Keep in mind that this is not Forex trading and due to the volatility, one should be careful with margin and leverage. Please ask yourself if this kind of trading is suitable for your trading account.
- Stop-loss or no stop-loss? This HODL question is highly discussed between cryptocurrency traders and is not easy to answer. Several factors have to be considered. Let us think about this for a bit: Generally, the gains you can make with crypto trading are pretty high – and that without using any margin or leverage as crypto itself volatile enough. This leads to the chance to trade without any stop-loss and protect your overall equity in the long run. Worst case scenario: Every signal you trade hits stop-loss – this decreases your equity slowly trade by trade and removes the chance to recover from the particular trades. Using a stop-loss implies one of the few opportunities to burn an account in crypto. On the other hand, this locks your capital – if you take some losses with stop-loss, you might recover from these with a few other trade signals. In a nutshell, I’d recommend adapting to the overall environment. First, I would not use more than 5% of my equity per trade. This will make you feel easier if the price dips. If you have to trade in bear markets, I would trade this 5 % only on coins that have strong fundamentals in the pipeline, check the socials, check the roadmap (also other facts for that coin can matter, check our coindata.io review on these factors). If I see they have stuff upcoming, I decide to trade the signal without stop-loss, as there are chances to recover due to the news that coin/token will bring up soon. However, I then get out of the trade once we hit break-even and don’t risk holding it for more returns. In bull markets, it is different: If everything keeps going up and I am on one of the few coins that suffer, I use a stop-loss, as it makes no sense to keep my capital locked in there, as most of the opportunities go up. You see, you have to be like water, as Bruce Lee said – don’t be a stick, but see what is happening around you and adapt your trading strategy with it.
- How to use Cryptoping as an add-on with the signals? The cryptoping tech backend is pretty nice and -as an add-on- not bad. Its signals are nothing where I would throw money blindly on it, but if you can effort to load up a cryptoping coin, you can use it for confluence reasons and get a double confirmation. The cryptoping telegram bot is precisely that: a bot you can connect to your account after the first cryptoping login. This service monitors the crypto markets and notifies you when an asset gets an unusual amount of market action – so basically, nice add-on, though it needs human confirmation. You can check out the crypto ping telegram bot with a free trial, though you want to use it with caution.
- Should I learn trading myself? Learning to trade can be a long and painful way. From exponential moving average (EMA) or Moving Average to relative strength index (RSI) up to trading based on a neural network – it is a rabbit hole which leaves you lost if you pick some info here and some info there. If you want to achieve this goal and become a trader yourself, we would suggest going with one of the Signal Providers that provide a decent education pack within their service offering. Not all info on the web is correct, nor structured in a helpful way, which is why we suggest to get yourself a mentor from one of these providers.
- Can I just go for automated trading solutions? It depends. Of course, we all would love to earn money hands-free with automated trading. Today’s possibilities of machine learning algorithms should enable us to automate crypto trading, right? While we believe that this data can be helpful, we would not rely on it – we cannot trust our funds to a fully automated bot. In our opinion it is just a tool, that can do great work – along with a pair of human eyeballs in front of the computer to confirm the validity of the signal. Don’t let the wish for overnight riches make you enabling a bot buying and selling cryptocurrencies without your confirmation.
Crypto Experts Round Table:
Important Industry Figures Share Their View on crypto telegram channels
Yes, we are biased – with the channels above we had and still have good success with our trading. As you might know – we think emotions, subjective views and trading don’t go very well together, so we invited experts from the crypto industry to let us know their general view on crypto telegram channels and how to estimate the given crypto signals.
We invited the big names to drop us a line on this important topic and here they are! Enjoy the unbiased opinions by Crystal Stranger (Peacounts), Eric Kovalak (Vellum Capital), Maksym Nedobor (Hacken.io), Vikram Ramakrishnan (Quantlayer), Vyom Mahadevia (Cindicator), and Henry Stanley (ICOAxiom). Enjoy!
Bio: Crystal Stranger, EA, author of The Small Business Tax Guide, has more than 14 years of tax experience, with a focus on international tax. She has been writing about Cryptocurrency tax and regulatory issues since 2014. Wanting to help her tax clients who struggled with regulatory compliance, she founded PeaCounts, a blockchain accounting Software Company building a revolutionary new payroll system using the token PEA. This new, transparent payroll will promote fair wages and eliminate the need for black market labor.
Crystal Stranger’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations:
“I always try to look for numerous signals before moving into a cryptocurrency position. Cryptocurrencies, in general, have less fundamental drivers than technical signals when compared with stock investing.
The most successful investors I know switched over from Forex trading, as the fundamental drivers are pretty similar in being more economic and cultural. I like to see economic reasons for a move to buy in, for example, numerous publications releasing positive news stories about crypto on the same day.
Also, holidays in big crypto-purchasing regions such as China or Japan can influence the market, and it is important to look out for patterns based on these certain times of the year.
Right now the market is low, so many buyers are still on the sidelines. Timing the bottom is a loser’s game. When moving positions into the market, it is better to cost average your purchases in. Pick a day and time each week that the market normally takes a little dip and set a buy order for that time. This way you average out your cost of entry over several weeks to get a better overall price for placing your position.”
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erickovalak/
Bio: I am CEO and managing partner of Vellum Capital, a cryptocurrency and digital asset hedge fund based in Atlanta and Grand Rapids, MI. My background is derivatives trading and quantitative research. I have completed extensive work with option markets, cryptocurrency startups, and venture capital. I have a BA in Economics and an MBA.
Eric Kovalak’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations:
Price based trade signals are parametric – their indication is generally a static calculation from historical data. The signal may or may not be calibrated correctly, and the historical data may or may not have any value to tomorrow’s prices. A technical trader must have an opinion about the accuracy of their tool and the value of the data. Sometimes a signal tool will be too fast in a market and other times too slow.
This is a good problem to be solved by a human mind which can easily infer fast conclusions from visual data (looking at charts). Estimating the value of market data can be more difficult. Many times people go deep into market microstructure in an attempt to find additional data points, but data often times records a unique situation in history.
Data problems may be best solved with a large data set and data mining tools which can more quickly find patterns and factors in history. Then the trader only has to determine if history is likely to act in a similar way in the future. Generally, the best way to solve both of these problems is to gain robustness though simplicity. I’ve found large funds to use the 200 day SMA as a trade filter, rather than draw lines all over a chart so it ends up looking like a galactic battle plan.
Bio: Blockchain tech enthusiast. SMM director at Hacken OU (http://hacken.io/). My biggest passion is economic and technical aspects of blockchain technologies. Trader and investor in projects with real working products.
Maksym Nedobor’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations: I rarely use crypto signals on Telegram; however, I have 3 main rules to which I try to stick to when trading with their help:
- Crypto Signals must be technically compliant: if there is no analytics explaining why it’s high time to buy, I would never resort to.
- The signal should not be in a form of “BUY NOW” but it necessary has to determine support level and growth target.
- Quality and trustworthy signals aren’t free. In fact, I believe that only 1% of such Telegram channels is trustworthy. BUT! This 1 % is usually marketing or promoting one. On the other hand, paid signals is also an ambiguous point. The thing is that when you can trade and analyze the market, you don’t need to pay money for signals and pieces of advice.
Bio: I’m Vikram Ramakrishnan, co-founder at QuantLayer quantlayer.com, a crypto market intelligence company.
Vikram Ramakrishnan’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations: We monitor sources like what coin teams’ admins are saying in their chat rooms, github commits which are examples of what code has recently been incorporated into a coin’s codebase, press releases that coin teams are putting out, and a whole bunch of other sources.
There are a lot of signals which can affect a coin’s price movement. For example, we captured the latest admin chatter on VEN when they were talking about airdrops. VEN moved +40% after the admin team explained when they were going to be doing the airdrop.
Another example was SUMO, when its Github repository got pulled from Github due to DMCA violations. SUMO sold off 60% because people were worried about the reliability of the team.
Bio: Vyom Mahadevia, Crypto Trader at Cindicator
Vyom Mahadevia’s view on tip on how to estimate trading recommendations:
There are two main types of crypto signals out there:
1) Signals based on technical analysis
2) Signals based on detailed fundamental research
1) Signals based on technical analysis:
– Short-term signals. Most of the paid signal channels give short-term signals without any explanation, and I tend to ignore them. An example of such a signal would be something like this:
I tend to completely ignore this type of signal as there is no basis or explanation for it. These types of signal might work in
a bull market where everything is pumping, but it is very unlikely to work out in a bear market like the one we are experiencing right now.
– Medium-term signals: These types of crypto signals are usually accompanied by a chart with some form of TA on it. To my knowledge none of the crypto signals channels do long-term forecasts: it’s either really short term or it’s a short/medium-term forecast. In this type of scenario where the signal is complemented by their analysis then I would recommend traders first conduct their own analysis.
Once you have done your own TA with whatever method you use, you can then check to see if the direction of the signal is in line with your analysis. If it is then that would increase your confidence in the trade and then if the risk/reward ratio is good enough you could take the trade.
The reason I say check the direction and the targets from the crypto signals is because the analysis itself could be based on a completely different method of TA so you don’t have to focus on that. You should stick with the technical analysis method that you are comfortable with using these crypto signals.
2) Crypto Signals based on detailed fundamental research This is something that is more useful if the signal provider conducts legitimate research on a particular coin. There are so many coins out there and there are new ones that are coming out all the time so if you get detailed research reports on a particular coin then it saves you the trouble of having to spend hours researching it.
This type of research is usually also supported by price forecasts. What I would do with this type of crypto signals would first be to go through the report that they have published on a particular coin and see if it is worth looking into a bit more. If I find the coin interesting enough for a long-term investment then I would look into it further and conduct my own research but it does help to weed out coins that aren’t worth spending too much time on.
Bio: Henry is CEO of ICOAxiom.com
Henry Stanley’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations:
There is no crypto signals that will 100% accurate, you will have to do your own research, you’re not able to just make the trade and forget about it. It has to be closely monitored. As for if the crypto signals are good to enter, the only thing you can do is review past performance of the crypto signals provider, see if it makes sense, see how accurate they were previously, maybe view other signals from traders, see if they have the same viewpoint.
Over time as you get better trading crypto you will get a better feel for trade signal. It is something that is learned with experience. An additional tip, risk only the amount of money you can afford to lose and watch the trade closely if it does not work out as expected then close out the trade and limit your loses.
A Warning: Be Careful With Shady Signal Groups
Unreliable, shady persons push random crypto signals and promote the ones that ended in profit in endless circles of self-adulation – even if the overall performance sucks. Even worse are Pump and Dump groups – some of them state that they are PnD, so at least you know that you are jumping into a significant risk for your capital. Others pretend to be serious altcoin telegram groups to lure you into their scheme – of course, they are the only ones that will profit at the end of the day.
However, how does one know a telegram crypto signal group is a scam when joining it? Check out the trades they suggest, if they recommend some shitcoin and you open it on Bittrex and see already a large green candle, it is usually already pumped and is likely to die right after you bought some of it. Bad spelling and grammar, the permanent use of rockets, moons and $ signs are added indicators. Be careful those groups often use little pseudo-news to make you think it is legit.
Paid Crypto Signals Leakage Groups
You might come across some advertisements for groups which steal other groups crypto signals and offer them summarized for a low price in their channel, or even worse re-sell it in a signals channel as their work. Of course, this will give them – and you as a buyer – bad mojo over time, but there is more why you should not fall for this scam. If you think about giving those scammers your money to support their content-theft scheme, you should think about the following:
- You will get the crypto signals with a delay, and timing can be crucial. They have to copy and paste it. They have to be around in time, as they never know when the next signal is going to be posted. So it can take hours until you get the signals, probably too late.
- You miss out many extras, like personal support. What if a trade didn’t work out well? The providers in this post can show you ways out of the trade with techniques like hedging. You are entirely on your own if you use a leaker channel.
- Crypto transactions are not reversible. One can offer all signals from all big groups in one place for 0.1 eth – sounds like a perfect offer right? However, why should they give you anything? The “seller” is an anonymous nobody who can just set a low price to convince you and exit – Crypto transactions are not reversible, you risk your capital with such purchases. The providers we list here, are the ones with a reputation, they have to lose something. Crypto signals leaker channels not – they move on and open the next one.
This post contains only crypto trading providers that operate on a chat platform called Telegram. This paragraph shall clear things up, for those that are new to the concept of the app and want to know how to join signal telegram channels. The cloud-based messenger app enables you to create an account with a sim-enabled smartphone and lets you chat with your contacts (similar to Whatsapp).
Your account is tied to your phone number, so you cannot open more and more accounts randomly. While the chat protocol offers “secret chats” with end-to-end encryption, the usual chat runs unencrypted, cloud-based on servers across the world. Besides the chat feature (which you can also use for contacts, not in the contact list of your smartphone and e.g., find in a chat room), you can create telegram channels, which feed you with pieces of information like used for the signal telegram channels in this post.
If you want to join, you enter with a custom telegram channel link; the channel owner will provide you once you signed up. If the channel owner posts something you get a notification (in our case for a signal) – these notifications are gladly highly customizable. Paid telegram groups will let you pay the fee first and then send you a link to join which expires. Alternatively, the channel owner might add you directly to the group if your security settings allow it. The channel search enables you to find old posts if you want to check the outcome.
Many providers offer telegram group chats for the sake of transparency and to build a community around their channel. Most have free telegram groups and channels available, as well as hidden groups for their Premium or VIP members, which you cannot access directly. Also here you get a group invite link after you signed up, which we encourage to do – often you can gather valuable contacts or find additional information, as well as direct support. While Discord in comparison attracts many scammy projects, Telegram is much better in this manner. Telegram is available for iOs, Android, as Windows/Mac app and accessible per web platform.in
Final Words For Your Crypto Trading Journey
We hope you enjoy this small selection and found a good cryptocurrency telegram group for your needs. There are hundreds of thousands of channels out there, which makes it hard to find the right crypto trading telegram group for you. While many of them are a scam, we can vouch for these here. From our in-depth research, this has been the most promising and if you follow the crypto signals, don’t overreact if the price sometimes dips and hold until targets are reached, you will have excellent chances to make a decent profit with these signal providers.
Always remember: If BTC runs or drops, no signal provider can help as this affects mostly all the altcoins. There is just one way out – HODL and AVERAGING until bullish and adapt your stop-loss strategy as I described above. That being said, keep in mind that everyone can have great stats for given crypto signals if we are in an
In some cases, it is better to hold back with crypto signals and observe. Please note that we continually update this post with providers. We remove and we add providers per their performance and behavior to their customers. Our goal is to show off the best groups for crypto signals and especially altcoin signals and make them accessible for you, though the provider market is very dynamic – if we see the performance of crypto trading signals dropping, we might remove groups anytime.