Crypto Signals for Altcoins – What to consider – What to choose. Infos, Reviews, Results & Discounts
(Version 4.2.5 – last update 11/14/18)
Quick Provider Navigation:
~Altcoin Signals Provider on Telegram~
- #1 Crypto Addicts | Binance Auto Trader with competitive pricing and great success rate (Altcoin & Bitmex Signals/Portfolio Analysis/Magazine/Hedgefund/News)
- #2 Blackstone Signals |Top Tradingview Trader gives kickin’ signals, Live Video Sessions and Technical Analysis on Demand (Altcoin & Bitmex Signals/Live Trading Sessions/Bitcoin Analysis)
- #3 Verified Crypto Traders | The Crypto Authority Pack(Altcoin Signals/Education/Bitcoin Analysis/News/Portfolio Advice)
- #4 InfoCrypto | Best Price/Performance Ratio with lots of Technical Analysis (Altcoin & Bitmex Signals/Bitcoin Analysis)
- #5 Cryptomedics | The Complete Crypto Investor/Trader Package including many leak information (Altcoin & Bitmex Signals/Bots/Crypto Magazine/Portfolio Analysis/Bitcoin Analysis)
- Discord Providers which bypass their signals to a Telegram Channel: CryptoPro400 | Bitcoin Compass
If you don’t know how to trade, but still do day trading, you will likely see yourself losing your hard-earned Bitcoins. Day trading crypto is not meant as a gamble, so you should not use it like one. In the search for guidance many new traders end up in several telegram channels – and it worsens their situation way too often. We selected a small group of providers for cryptocurrency trading signals and put them to the test – in the most unstable times! Let’s see how they did.
Table of Contents:
- What do we want to trade today?
- Crypto Signal Reviews: Hand-selected and stress-tested Groups
- #1 CryptoAddicts (Signals/Magazine/Hedgefund)
- #2 Blackstone Signals (Altcoin Signals/ Bitmex Signals/Live Trading/Education/Bitcoin Analysis)
- #3 Verified Crypto Traders (Signals + Education/Crypto Webinars/Live Trading/ICO Pool and Course Portal)
- #4 InfoCrypto (Signals/Bitcoin Analysis)
- #5 Crypto Medics (Altcoin Signals/ Bitmex Signals/Bots/Crypto Magazine/Portfolio Analysis/Bitcoin Analysis)
- Things to consider when using these groups
When we first published this post in Autumn ’17, cryptocurrency trading was quite a bit different. Things are moving and evolving and so are we. This post gets very much attention and is hopefully help for searching people – it shall be a guide on not to step into a shit pile, but to start out with the right cryptocurrency signals group by our side. As this post became so popular, we feel that we are responsible for monitoring all these groups to make sure the quality remains and provide value to you guys. We will add a new group from time to time, and we might remove groups for several reasons. We will update a history at the bottom of the list. Please be assured, we take this post and our responsibility seriously and maintain it actively – we want to guide you to avoid the common pitfalls and present you only the best crypto trading signals with these providers. Please note that these offer mostly Bitcoin trading signals, so you are going to trade altcoins against Bitcoin and not USD. All listed groups are focused on Altcoin trading signals. We have often been asked about the cryptoping bot or cryptoping app for automation, though we never used their service and some of the listed channels are known for Pump and Dump – this post shall remain about the best crypto signals telegram group (s) alone. Also, we got some requests if there is any special cryptocurrency trading software one might need. You can use the charts by Tradingview (which provide live cryptocurrency signals as well, but only algorithmic ones, that lack of human eye/brain confirmation) if the charts by your exchange suck, but I don’t think you need any more than that. Also, there is some crypto-signal GitHub; we might have a look into later on. Sadly, we did not find any crypto signals app in our research, which we would vouch for. We collected here a very small hand-picked selection of the best cryptocurrency signals available – these groups are our diamonds in the rough, as a sea of low-quality providers surrounds them. Crypto Signals Telegram – a tough topic where you should remain skeptical. However, you always should do your own research. Safe trading!
What do we want to trade today?
Altcoin Signals Telegram: First off, you want to decide if this post is for you. There are different ways to trade:
a) you can purchase crypto currency coins or tokens for the long run, just buy and hold them for a broader timeframe. This is more an investment than trading. You will find crypto signal groups in this post that will offer this additional, but mostly this post is about day trading tokens/coins.
b) you can trade cryptocurrency coins or tokens for short to medium terms, which means you buy undervalued or outbreaking assets, hold them until a projected target price has been hit and sell them against Bitcoin, USD or Tether. This post is about precisely such groups, which analyze the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets and provide you with suggestions on what to buy, at a particular price, and when to sell it again. You will use exchanges like Binance, and the only way to profit is at an increased price of the purchased asset. This post covers only Binance, Kucoin, and Bittrex signals telegram channels.
c) you can use a mercantile exchange like Bitmex to day trade Bitcoin and few other altcoins. Here you can long (you anticipate an increasing price), or you can go short (you anticipate a decreasing price), which means you can trade bi-directional and profit from price movements in both directions. Additionally, you can leverage your trades up to 100x, which increases the risk significantly but also the gains can be much higher. We prepared another post about signals for Bitmex, but some providers also issue this kind of signals as an add-on.
THE CRYPTO SIGNALS REVIEWS
Our Hand-selected List Of Crypto Groups On Telegram
Constantly Updated Post
This post is only about cryptocurrency signals offered on Telegram. The best Discord servers for crypto signals are provided in a separate post.
Ok, let’s get this started and trade some cryptocurrencies for profit. We are members of all paid channels listed here to check the quality remains and will remove a group once they should turn bad. We check the performance of this channels monthly (Link to Performance Tracker in the head of this post) to visualize for you the historical data and consistency. Our carefully hand-selected list of crypto signal providers could make you some excellent returns if you follow the suggestions accordingly – staying with the signals of these channels we make money trading cryptocurrencies – just by set and forget.
However, as always – please do your own research. Trading altcoins is risky, as you likely trade them against Bitcoin – so if Bitcoin makes strong moves, you can trash your fundamentals and technical analysis often and you will have to sit it out – no matter if its a Bitcoin Cash or an Ethereum Classic. There are tons of crypto trading signal groups on Telegram, and we do our best work possible to present you the best of the pack. We continuously check the performances, remove providers and add new channels, so best to subscribe to our Telegram or Twitter channel to stay updated..
Please keep in mind that all the groups use their own cryptocurrency trading strategies. As the bitcoin trading hours are around the clock without limitations, you should get signals in all time zones. Some of the providers offer a cryptocurrency investment fund, but we did not check it – please be aware. Some are more focused on long-term and show you the best altcoins to invest in; others are more in for short-term alt coin trading. We mentioned it in the post. The best trading platform for cryptocurrency trading is Binance in our opinion, but Poloniex and Bittrex are also quite popular.
Some of this channels allowed us to share a few of their signal from time to time.
Be sure to get into the SmartOptions Telegram channel to get them:
Finding The Right Signal Provider
The selection below is top-notch, they all are excellent or outstanding in their own way and offer a good return in exchange for the taken fees. A remaining question is how to select one of these providers – how to find the crypto signal provider that matches your exact needs? We stripped out the offerings from each channel and ranked it internally. The questionnaire below might help you with your decision, as it will present you the matching channel, based on what you are searching for by answering some related questions.
#1 Crypto Addicts
+++ Binance Auto Trader for Altcoin Signals with High Success rate, a valuable Magazine and a Hedgefund+++
(added 05/2018 – updated 11/2018)
~ Telegram Auto Trader for Binance Signals| Binance & Bitmex Signals | Portfolio Analysis | Fund | Coin Analysis | News | Magazine ~
One of the most professional approaches we encountered so far in the world of crypto signals has been Crypto Addicts. They do an outstanding job in all fields and act like the real European company they are (Belgium). They differentiate very much from the usual crypto trading signals channels you might find, not only by the quality of their signals but also how everything is set up. Their magazine “Diamond Report” is from top notch quality and aligns with the overall professional approach by Crypto Addicts, we have the allowance to share the April issue with you, please download it here and get yourself an opinion: Diamond-Report.pdf. Pretty interesting is another offer by them: “The Fund”. You can join it as a Premium member. I like the idea, but have no numbers on the performance (additional costs apply for this hands-free trading service). The way they present the signals and guide you through the trades make me want to say that they provide cryptocurrency trading for beginners, but it is not a noobish way – it is more this very professional approach, which takes everyone on the train. Recently they started offering a Telegram Auto Trader for Binance. Their offer in a nutshell:
- Highly accurate altcoin signals (even with a timeframe when the signals should hit their targets)
- Optional Telegram Auto Trader to replicate the Binance Signals
- A fully featured cryptocurrencies magazine, which can compete with 21Crypto and Bitcoin Bravado
- ICO Reviews
- A Members forum to collect valuable knowledge
- Bitmex Signals (Special Plan needed, not covered in this post)
- Ongoing coin reviews
- VIP CHAT with members
- Personal Support and Portfolio Advice
- “The Fund” – A managed hedgefund for their members (additional costs apply)
- A unique target calculator
Signals Review: The crypto trading signals we have seen in our test period have been spot on. In this time we traded 13 of their signals and 4 of them reached all targets, eight signals hit target 1 and 2, two hit target 1 and retraced after that. One signal hit stop loss. The beautiful thing is that the channel actively supports you with their signals. They tell you directly once a target has been hit and remind you to raise your stop/loss. We used the following methodology: On target 1 we took out 50% and moved the stop loss a bit above our entry. This way we left the chances for higher targets, locked in a bit of the profit and made the trade risk-free. Each of the cryptocurrency trading signals came with a calculated risk factor, which is calculated by algorithms (it is a mathematical result based on volatility, volume, market, correlation,…). If this level exceeds specific numbers, crypto trading signals won’t be shared with the community to avoid unnecessary risks. Furthermore, – and unique -, they provided an estimated timeframe when the targets should be hit. I got access to a signals tracking sheet (find the link below) and checked the crypto signal results – they are real – usually, the channels that post many trade suggestions, hover around 60-70% success rate (if they are good) – Crypto Addicts stayed significantly above, but the reason is clearly the low declared targets. Each trade came with technical analysis and/or a fundamental based reasoning. As said, depending on the markets, they don’t aim for high targets – the profits come in step by step, trade by trade and not in big chunks as you might wish – the success rate helps accumulate more growth, even and the binance auto trader helps with that goal.
Crypto Addicts make use of an AI to source the signals. This AI gives also calculated risk level – once the overall trading environment becomes risky, we can see the AI rates the signals with a risk level of 4.3 and above. They don’t post these signals officially then but inform their community. Recently they invested into the development of an Auto Trader for Binance, which is semi-automatic and takes all the manual trade setup from you. The bot kicks in, ask you if you want to take the posted trade, you confirm on your smartphone and it is replicated. This takes much time pressure off your shoulders and is very convenient.
Example trade: And here is the result of this trade. Please note how target 1 and 2 are in the lower range, to be quickly achievable. This adds a layer of safety and makes is risk-free to wait for target three once reached, by adopting the stop/loss and taking partial profit.
The Results: As given in the review above, the success rate was excellent, and the analysts behind this project are good and worth the buck. Considering the asked price for this service, it is amazingly cheap, and it is a perfect price. The number of available crypto trading signals was high, but they set the targets very realistically. This way you can adopt a complete strategy with their service: lower targets are faster achievable, this provides the option to have your equity not locked in a trade for a too long time. By taking out 50% on target 1 (84% of all trades in April hit target 1) and increasing your stop/loss, you get a pretty safe environment to grow your capital steadily. The overall numbers for April ’18 have been like this: 83,3% hit target 1, 70,8% hit target 2 and 45,8% target 3. So if you monitor the channel or use a service like a bot by 3commas for the setup you are very good from the Risk/Reward site. Consider this: If you took 100% of the trades, you would have been able to wait on 83,3% of them risk-free for target 2. If you trade the crypto signals actively, still 71% became risk-free after hitting target two if you play the stop/loss game like taught by Crypto Addicts. We face a small chance of 16% to hit stop/loss or become a bag holder for some time (if you prefer to hold). This is a very safe option to trade and increase your equity. We can see a great opportunity to grow your equity here.
The Binance Auto Trader: Crypto Addicts are constantly evolving. They put much work into the development of an auto trader bot for Telegram, which makes the trade replication super convenient. All you need is your Binance API. There is a setup welcome pack, which will help you along their active support guys to get you started. The Bot on Telegram looks like this:
Results Portal: For verified live results, customers can log in to the portal and check how they did. For non-customers, there are general statistics and the results tracking of the free signals provided: https://crypto-addicts.biz/signals/index.php?t=statistics. You can find the most recent tracking sheet for their cryptocurrency signals in the fact sheet box below.
CryptoAddicts invest lots of money to improve the tech. We liked in particular how important it is to them, to stay transparent with their customers. Right now they are working on a signal tracking dashboard, where you can conveniently monitor all their trades, which targets have been hit and the outcome in general. Here is a sneak preview:
Support: Once signed up I was contacted by one of their stuff, offering to connect with me via a call to make sure I understand everything and find all the support I need. What an excellent, engaged service – especially for new crypto traders. You have a real person at your site to understand how to use the crypto trading signals and to make the best out of your investment. The VIP chat is also constructive – I saw that each requesting member got their reply and updated for current trades or the overall market situation. There is a second VIP available in French now if you feel more comfortable in this language. The signup bot is also very unique, you can see the process here:
Behavior in critical situations: I observed how they did when Bitcoin was in a critical area, hovering over a vital support line. The acted accordingly, informed their members and used more conservative targets. What I like to emphasize is how smart they handled their orders and adapted to these difficult markets. They set more conservative targets than the most, which works out very well for their results. This is smart trading as we like it here – smarts money adjusts to the environment and still makes profits, while many others just lose it.
What makes this channel unique? CryptoAddicts provide a comprehensive package of services and deliver with a super clean and professional setup – see professionals at work! What makes them unique is how versatile they adapt to the current market situation. Looking at the targets provided for each trade, they used fix percentage numbers – hence the great success rate. They follow a different concept: Fast in – fast out, smaller gains, but with more trades. Great way to trade responsibly in heavy markets and especially comfortable with theirBinance Auto Trader. Provider of the month for the second month in a row.
#2 Blackstone Signals
+++Top Tradingview Trader offers Signals, TA on Demand and Live Trading+++
(added 10/2018) ~ Crypto Trading Signals for Binance, Bitfinex | Technical Analysis on Demand | Live Trading | Market Analysis ~
If you ever browsed through the thousands of trader profiles on Tradingview, you might have come across one with an outstanding hit rate, the account of a.shevelev002. With a reputation of 54k points and 15k followers he surely has a well-respected name in Crypto. You can literally find him pretty often within the Top5 Traders on Tradingview.
We have been in their premium channels for months now and enjoyed the ongoing updates and selections. Technically they made rock-solid selections and even found some assets with 55%+ profits in this bear markets. This is what divides all that junk from the pros: Everyone can be a smart expert if the markets swing up in general, but picking the few coins/tokens that do the positive limbo in this depressing bear times, make the difference. What we experienced in the channels of Blackstone Signals was very pleasing. You don’t just get some signals like buy here, sell there – this is live trading at its best. We received constant updates on the trades in their very active channels. Their second channel for leveraged (Bitmex) trades tells much more about their general trading bias for several pairs: when and why it might flip and also gives market insights were we are heading to. The service of Blackstone gives you the ability to take a look over the trader’s shoulder and lets you actively mimic his style. While one is doing that, experience and knowledge slowly start to arise, as you get their thoughts/analysis more and more behind the moves by following them. I observed their channels for a few months now and really like what I do see – it is responsible trading, good trading and after all profitable trading. as the tracked results suggest.
The Results: Man, this stubborn boring markets – not easy to make a dime. Blackstone Signal took the magnifier and went over the market forth and back. They found the few coins/tokens that moved actually and made us a nice bag of profits. I started to take both channels to a test in late September and until now, I received 32 signals, where we have been able to close down 25 of them in profits, three ended with a stop loss and four of them are still running. This is a success rate of 88% – which is more than good in the recent markets. 11 signals hit all targets, and most of these trades are yet running. However, you cannot take this numbers as complete and fixed, as -especially the bitmex channel- was very active trading. We trade ETH forth and back and have been updated very often with this masterful trade. We shorted from around 220 all the way down to 190. We closed our positions in profit and re-entered when the price pulled back. On top of that, the live trading sessions helped to understand what the heck we are actually doing there and LEARNED so much. Each signal comes with extensive technical analysis and concluded also along with the moves of Bitcoin to better our chances (example: due to their -correct- analysis, BTC was due for an upward move, as ETH correlated much with Bitcoin, we took profit, waited for the move and re-entered our short). The altcoin signals have been also very good. In these times, it is about being picky and correlate strong fundamentals along with perfect technical analysis, everything else will just crush down your wallet. We traded IOTX beginning of September and held for quite a time, which was very rewarding. Please check the image above and consider it is a low sat coin, which increases to the profits pretty much. More of these kinds of trades have been offered and we are confident about their trading skills.
Support: One of the time is always around and ready to help you if you need support. They even offer technical analysis on demand, means you can request a coin or token to be analyzed – so you can know if you are doomed to hold for longer or if there is an exit point coming soon. Top work here, nothing to complain about.
What makes this channel unique: Blackstone Signals is unique in more than one way. Besides being successful in bear times, they guide you through each of their trades. Even better that you get live sessions with the traders on regular basis, this is where much knowledge is given, so you don’t want to miss out on that. TA on demand – read above, is also a very service-centered offer. What I liked the most with Blackstone Signals, though is the live updates on the trades, the active trading, where you can take a look over the should of the traders and even get their thoughts.
#3 Verified Crypto Traders
+++Advanced Signal Network with Seasoned Traders & Courses+++
(added 02/2018) ~ Crypto Trading Signals for Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bitmex, 1Broker | Crypto Trading Courses | Live Trading | Bitcoin Analysis | News | Market Overview ~
Verified Crypto Traders are some time on the market now and gained some experience in providing a Cryptocurrency Signals Channel. This Telegram channel offers elaborate crypto news and signals by professional traders brought to you in a professional manner by a real company. We are following their services now for 9 months and are happy we started to look for them – we did not waste our time here but can confirm, that you will find some real pro traders to take you by the hand. Verified Crypto Traders are providing well-thought crypto trading signals, as well as the critical news and updates. This is way more than just a simple signal group on telegram – Verified Crypto Traders is a valuable source for what’s going on in Cryptoworld, along with their bearish/bullish news reports (example in this post) that give you an overview about what is happening and what to expect coming on this day. The accuracy of their crypto signals is astonishing. Here are some of their main features:
- Team picked Crypto Trading Signals.
- Highly informative coin recommendations based upon and displayed as fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and market sentiment. Plus you will receive many important market and news updates for these picks.
- Short, medium, and long-term buy signals released to you hours before it is ever announced to our free channels.
- Explanatory chart calls.
- Detailed information about exciting ICOs. Including access to private sales.
- Online training and courses.
- Live Trading Sessions
- Bitmex Signals (seperate channel)
- Web portal
- Exclusive Webinars
- Auto Trader for Altcoin and Bitmex Signals that connects via API to your account and executes the trades for you ($295 yearly fee on top)
And here’s the outcome – I’d say, that is indeed a case of “all targets achieved”:
The thing with the Verified Crypto Traders is that they don’t post signals every day, as they are very selective about what they post. You will get daily updates and technical analysis on Bitcoin, ETH, and the likes, plus all critical verified news, but the cryptocurrency signals will come how they find them. They don’t stress themselves but post only the A++ ones. If you are more of a gambler with a short attention span, this might not be for you. The selection of the recommended trades is based on analytical decisions here. They trade in the markets mostly if the technical analysis aligns with strong fundamentals. They don’t have one single trading system but are a network of many traders with many styles. This diversity results in a top-notch performance. Some of their analysts have a Forex background, some trade the trends and others more the oversold prices – the approach is very diverse. VCT does not limit the cryptocurrency pairs they are analyzing and trading. If you are into reliable mid to long-term trades with real impact instead of a few satoshis profit, this is the way to go.
The Results: We followed two crypto trading signals when we tested, both of them made us nice profits within an overall messy situation. Mega profits came in. Until today we trade almost all of their signals. In regards to the background info, you will get the following info when a signal has been issued: The fundamentals, the consideration, the call logic – these steps make you learn more and more with every call if you take the time to understand what caused the call a call. Please note that this crypto signal channel is a mixture of educational content, news content and professionally analyzed signals, explained along the technical analysis behind. You won’t get dozens of crypto trading signals per day, but you will get a few outstanding ones, and an explanation of why they issue this signal. This is a channel for people who want to learn something and widen their horizon. They also offer PDFs from time to time with an even more detailed explanation of why a trade has been suggested. Also worth to mention if you want to learn to trade: Verified Crypto News also offers online training and courses for technical analysis, besides their signals. Their webinars teach things like support and resistance/trend line, scalping, and other basic charting knowledge as well as advanced trading methods. Even in the hardest times they provided pure quality and have consistent success for months now. They know how to play their cards well – in difficult times they provide extra opportunities like very well researched ICOs, which they organize the pooling to get you some extras from the seed sale phase, which usually only the big boys get.
Their Crypto Network evolved very much within the last months. New traders have been added to the network, and they started with Webinars, Trading Courses and a portal that grows day by day. They are just starting out with, but there will be a tracker for all their signals soon, so you can verify the outcome live and always stay informed – very transparent. Furthermore, it includes a complete social network for Crypto Traders.
Again the verified guys are ramping up the signals game! The first channel we ever met that offers a live trading account for their customers! They put their own money where their mouth is and record trades of their own and share the videos, so you can learn to scale in and out. VCG took this step to provide a greater transparency and to enable you to follow the moves. The most signal services/educators never would be able to provide such as much of them only do paper trades. They added live trading, so you can take a look over the shoulder by the traders.
Support: I got a direct support person, which I was able to ask everything and got good answers. They know what they are doing. They are also always around in their VIP chat to support members. As their team is pretty big, you won’t be alone if you need help. In fact they offer now a 24/7 support team, available on the live chat on their portal as well as in their chat room.
Behavior in critical situations: We tried the Verified Crypto Traders with the recent crash down to a BTC value of ~6K. The analysts updated their private group with so-called “BTC Weather Reports” very often. Very reasonable all in all, you learn the interconnections and stay up to date with what is happening. They switched from day trading to investing tips, providing long-term signals and good entries for holds until the bear markets recover. Furthermore, they focused on delivering very detailed ICO analysis’ to compensate for the lack of crypto signals (which made sense in markets like this).
What makes this channel unique? The VCG project is a very unique approach in building a complete solution for crypto investors and traders. They offer live trading (which nobody else does), webinars, a great support and especially their auto trader for Binance and BitMEX makes them stand out very much. This is so much more than buy and sell instructions!
+++ Affordable Altcoin Signals with High Success rate and Constant BTC Analysis+++
(added 03/2018) ~ Trading Signals for Binance and Bittrex | Bitcoin Analysis ~
When we stumbled upon this channel, we have been pretty happy – it is a yet unknown underdog and provides a GREAT value for the subscription fee. Infocrypto is a bilingual channel (English/Portuguese) by a Brazilian trader group, and they do outstanding work. We tested them in the bear market, and they have shown a consistent performance with their signals. Furthermore. We found that the extra channel for BTC analysis had the best Bitcoin signals Telegram has to in stock right now, and we used their analysis quite a few times as Bitcoin trade alert – they are an excellent Bitcoin signal indicator and also offer free bitcoin trading signals in their public channel. The complete offer by Infocrypto reads as follows:
- Altcoin Signals (fantastic results, even in the bear market!)
- BTC analysis (strength – the analysis I read was spot on)
- VIP CHAT with members
- Personal Support and Portfolio Advice
- Mental Coach and Trading Strategies
Signals Review: Infocrypto provides their crypto trading signals often in a technical way. You will get a screenshot of their technical analysis and find the entry points and targets within. This is also of educational value and shows they are not copying any crypto trading signals but provide precise footwork they made themselves. They often use Heiken Ashi and Ichimoku clouds as an indicator. Have an example here:
I don’t trust the current bear markets and stopped any trading activities right now, but for this test run I followed quite a few crypto trading signals and took one of them as I was very convinced with their selection. I took this MCO signal:
However, also their other crypto signals have been golden – I had not one loser on my paper trades. In a market that kills almost everyone right now, these are astonishing results. Besides the altcoin trading signals, there have been several Bitcoin and informational updates along the way. If one has been keen to do so, yeah, you could have used them as Bitmex signals.
Support: I had a great support person in a direct line a hand and got severe and reliable answers.
Behavior in critical situations: The bear market cycle had a strict hand on us, and still they have been successful. What has been helpful in this situation, was the given technical analysis and the lessons how to stagger your entry on the buy levels.
What makes this channel unique? Even in the dirtiest market action, Infocrypto delivered great successful. They are here for a long time, we never heard a single complaint about their services and their renewal rate is very high. Their analyst breathes the bitcoin charts, and can’t stop pushing analysis for it. To us, one of the most underrated channels – cheap and full of value! A true sleeper hit. Furthermore, we are beta-testing their upcoming bot, which is about to be released really soon. The great results they had even in the most bearish environment might become even better with the help of it. Great work! We will report about it once it gets public.
+++Power Signals, Bots, a Magazine and Tons of Extras+++
(added 04/2018) ~ Trading Signals for Binance and Bittrex | Magazine | Portfolio Analysis | Bots & Tools | Bitcoin Analysis ~
One of our valued readers recommended us to check a channel, and we did that (real reader suggestions are always welcome) – it was CryptoMedics. For this post, we always search for the services that go the extra mile to provide something outstanding. We liked the content-rich character of the channel, so we got in contact with them and had been added to the closed beta of their premium channel, which we just had to lift into our list of the best crypto telegram groups. While being there, we established an excellent partnership and let them release some of their valuable content on SmartOptions to give you a feeling. CryptoMedics have been actively investing in the crypto markets for a long time and observed it from different perspectives. Their paid channel (which has launched the 1st of May) features quite some unique features and offers more than just crypto trading signals. The signals are mainly Binance and Bittrex trading signals. Their plan includes a telegram cryptocurrency bot (more in the future), consultations, long-term investment picks and a few more ass-kickers we are not allowed to talk about yet – but read yourself:
- 5-10 Altcoin Signals /week (Premium + Elite Plan)
- A monthly Crypto PDF Magazine “Crypto Nurse” with much valuable content. Check an example issue here. (Premium Plan)
- VIP CHAT Support (Premium + Elite Plan)
- One fundamental-based trade per week (Premium, more picks for Elite members)
- Follow-The-Whales Infos & Picks (Elite Plan)
- Crypto Gem Picks ( invest early in coins with 10x potential) (Elite Plan)
- Portfolio Consultation and Optimization (Elite Plan)
- Arbitrage Bot (automation is planned) (Elite Plan)
- Information Leaks
- More Bots coming in the future
The channel is not just boring crypto signals with entries and targets but is also filled with useful content. You get short but helpful lessons here and there and the important news.
Signals Review: 5-10 crypto trading signals per week don’t look much, but it is the overall package you get here. It is critical that traders usually tend to overtrade and CryptoMedics want to avoid this mistake for their users. The calls are very selected to only valuable ones with high reliability. It is the full info package for a bright and shining future when it comes to cryptocurrencies. To the 5-10 altcoin signals (which are mostly based on a mix of technical analysis and fundamentals), there are several other options: Follow-The-Whales picks features trades, that might convince whales for a particular recipe of news, and other factors, which CryptoMedics has recognized as a proven formula. Furthermore, there will be a weekly fundamental trade, with the project that provides the most robust set of fundamentals. For the long-term investors, the Crypto Gem Pick and their Newsletter Magazine full of recommendations might be of great value, and also their portfolio review service is one of a kind. We talked with one of their other beta testers, that got his portfolio analyzed, and he absolutely amazed by their work and took action immediately. OK, enough of summing up the details. Let’s see what we have been able to achieve in our test phase. Here is an example signal and its outcome:
And the result of the crypto trading signal, all targets achieved and even more:
This, of course, is just an example. There have been quite a few more crypto trading signals that worked out like this. Here are more trading results from our test phase:
*ZIL – All targets achieved – in for long-terms well
*EOS – All targets achieved and even much much more, was called to buy – 0.00072 – 0.00068, hit even 0.0023820 – this equals a *350% profit if you held it since they signaled it.
*AION – Target 2 cleared
*TRX – All targets cleared, more than 70% up since call
*IOTA- All targets achieved
*ADA – All targets achieved
*XMR – hit stop/loss
*Coin from the Crypto Gem Series (not published, as long-term): EXPLODED.
I would never be had my attention on this one. 300% would have been possible if you took profit at the spike in a news release. Great pick. The fundamental trades are also rock-solid. Their particular pick from their newsletter magazine (HKN) achieved 60% in profits. Technical analysis is not provided for all trades; this could be improved. We get a Bitcoin analysis here from time to time, all well done.
Support: The support is managed with an active chat channel for the Premium and Elite members. Members can request a technical analysis of coins any time and their team is amazing in delivering them along with a personal comment. This is a very high and individual level of support. They are always responsive and there to help a member out. Reliable team.
Behavior in critical situations: In our test phase, we did not encounter any special situations, but we’ll update this section when drama rolls in again.
What makes this channel unique? Besides this great package they offer, they have one point which is very unique: their access to information, only a minority has. We can’t go deeper on this one here, but they are VERY WELL CONNECTED and can deliver news very early.
Removed Providers History:
- WhaleTank (performance issues)
- Yo Crypto has been moved to the Bitmex post, as time has shown the majority of his ingenious signals covered margin trades on Bitmex
- Rocket Signals (offered only free services, but stopped their service now)
- Cryptoland Elite (Signal copying, Shady marketing, Member kickouts)
- Crypto Experts (Not enough quality/signals for the price)
- Ashu’s Trading Channel (Performance)
- Bitcoin Bravado (No access to review quality, rumors about Pump and Dump)
- Cryptonizers (temporary removal as restructuring)
- Palm Beach Signals (Performance)
- Hawkeye Signals (Pump and Dump, turned from a great channel into scam)
Crypto Signal Groups in A Nutshell
|Feature||InfoCrypto||Crypto Addicts||Cryptomedics||Verified Crypto||Blackstone Signals|
|Exchanges||Binance/Bitrex||Binance / BitMEX||All Exchanges||Binance, Bitrex, Kucoin, BitMEX||Binance / BitMEX|
|Signals with TA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bitmex Signals||No, but BTC analysis can be used||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Chat Room||Yes (English/Portugese)||Yes (English/French)||Yes (English)||Yes (English)||No|
|Pricing||1 Month: $99 | 3 Months: $240 | 6 Months: $450 | 1 Year: $720 (-15% discount not included )||From $75 to $112 / Month (-25% discount included)||From 0.06 to 0.54 (depending on plan and timeframe (-15% discount not included)||From 0.04 to 0.1 depending on plan and timeframe (5% discount not included)||0.05 BTC / Month - 0.07 BTC / Month with BitMEX (10% discount not included)|
BONUS: FREE CRYPTO SIGNAL CHANNELS
Free crypto signals telegram: As we wrote in the starting paragraph, there are barely free crypto trading signals to be found that you should trust. However, we found a few free gems, providing great performing crypto signals and also technical analysis. In fact, you can make quite some bucks with these freebies, and we are still members of these channels, besides the listed paid ones.
Are Free Crypto Trading Signals Any Good?
There are tons of free telegram crypto signal groups, and we did our research properly for you: we joined dozens of them to get it figured what happens in this scene and – oh lord – it was not fun to do that. The terrible spelling (“join my free segnals grup!”), the endless cross-promotions, the nonstop vibrating cellphone (until you muted the groups) and last, not least the often random appearing crypto trading signals, or stolen signals that hit you way too late and would give you a bad entry – a nightmare. Crypto trading signals on telegram are wild – be careful if you blindly follow the crypto trading signals you find there. As painful as it was to get hammered with the cross-promotion notifications by those free crypto signal channels, as delighted we have been to find two real gems in those groups, we will share them later in this post. In general, you can say, the good things are not free – it is simply like everywhere: You get what you pay for. There are no altruistic Crypto Signal Providers. There are free channels to
a) tease you to join the paid channel, and you will get only a fraction of the crypto signals and that most often delayed or
b) are Pump and Dump channels (nowadays often cloaked as “Pump and Hold” or “Short Term Signals”) that will exploit you and make you lose your funds very fast, as they need someone to buy the shitcoins once they want to sell it on the peak. The free crypto signal channels of our listed crypto signal providers above in this post don’t work with cross promotions (if so, we removed the link to the free channel), though they give only a fraction of the signals of the paid channels. Also, the paid ones had sometimes very profitable trades based on exclusive information and the best yield on profits. The free side-channels of the paid ones share their crypto signals often, when the price already increased a bit, so you can’t take full advantage of the signal or share only a small fraction of their signals. Free altcoin trading signals are not bad per se – but some channels playing games with this kind of offers (not the mentioned ones in this post). Check out cryptotrendz signals telegram to get an impression of what I mean – before you ask: no, we don’t have a crypto trendz review available. However, as we spend quite some time also in other free channels, and created a small selection of free alt coin trading channels for you, that doesn’t plaster you with cross-promotions but give you a sneak preview of their premium channels or mostly share valuable technical analysis and general info with you. They are good and trusted by us, and you can find them in the bonus section at the end of this post.
Where to get the best free crypto signals?
Altcoin trading signals telegram: Here is a selection of the seven best free crypto signal channels we found. Free stuff, which is good is very hard to find in this field. Enjoy these guys, you can learn a lot from them, especially the technical analysts I linked are good teachers if you want to become familiar with learning to trade (first two in the list). The last free channel in the list made us some great gains recently, by the way.
Free cryptocurrency trading signals (UPDATED SEPTEMBER ’18 – GREAT NEW FINDINGS):
Things To Consider When Trading Signals
How To Use The Signals The Right Way:
The given crypto trading signals rely whether on technical analysis or on upcoming news/special information or the combination of both. Once enrolled in a channel you will get the signals in a format like this:
Let’s go through the signal above and explain, what it all means: At first, we see a small explanation of the trade and why they have chosen to take it. The majority of the trades are running against BTC if nothing else has been stated. The buy area is the price in sats where you place your buy orders. If you have 0.1 BTC to spread, you could set a buy order for 0.03 at 2350, then another one of 0.02 at 2330 all the way down to 2300. This way you are averaging your trade for the case the price drops further and gives you better entry price in the mean. You might have seen that I use odd numbers for the buy orders and you should do that as well. 2352 is more likely to fill then 2350 as most newbies will place buy orders at the bigger round numbers.
The invested amount/trade: One of the biggest newbie mistakes is it to go all in and to wish to double your account overnight. Slow & steady wins the race. So how much should you invest in each trade? We think that 5% of your total capital should be the maximum – and these 5 percent should be placed with averaging in mind. Example: You have 1 Bitcoin as equity. A cryptocurrency signal comes in with an entry spot at 0.0023475. 5% of your capital would mean to use 0.05 for this trade. But we don’t place this order with 0.05 at this price. Instead, we spread 0.01 orders every 2-3% percent in a range of 10% below the entry price. We have 0.04 sat to spread in this zone. This technique is called Dollar-Cost-Averaging. In a very volatile trading environment like with cryptocurrencies, we have to expect that the price will move below fibs/pivot/support/whatever spots. This makes it advisable to spread your buy orders all over the place. The only annoying thing is that you will likely invest less than you actually wanted, but that is OK – better safe than sorry. The telegram channels we selected here have tested, working customer support. They should help you to apply a reasonable trading strategy for your funds/equity.
The targets: Here you have to decide if you want to lock in your capital longer, for higher rewards or are you more here for faster profits. T1, T2, and T3 are the target sell levels – the higher the target, the longer it could take to reach it. We like splitting 50%/30%/20%, but it depends a bit on how high the targets are. A great way to calculate the % to be sold at the short-term targets, is the breakeven zone, so you adjust the percentage values that you reach your initial purchasing price, but still have something leftover from the purchased coin, so it becomes a risk-free trade. Simplified example to get you the basic idea: You bought 1 Bitcoin of VIBE at 3150 sats. The price jumps to 5500 sats and you sell VIBE in the worth of 1BTC to the market. You will still have VIBE in your account and are officially risk-free now. Another great technique is to sell 50% at your first target and move your stop-loss to your entry price – risk-free trade again, with profits locked in. If you want to automate the procedure of laddering in and out like described, we suggest the 3Commas Bot. Often you will find short-term targets, mid-term and long-term signals. Short-term signals are supposed to hit the targets within a few hours or the same day, mid-term take a few days to hit its targets, and long-term signals are meant to hold for up to a few weeks. Please note: We mention mostly three exchanges here. Binance, Bittrex, and Kucoin, these are the markets the providers officially committed to providing their analysis for, though you can use the signals also for example as Poloniex trading signals if they have the coin in their offering. Let’s move on to the best crypto trading signals telegram channels have to offer right now.
Valuable Altcoin Trading Tips / General Things To Know To Get Started
- Never go “all in” – diversify instead. If you subscribe to all the mentioned groups in this post, you should get plenty of signals that make sense. Use 1/10 of your available funds for each trades as a defined maximum. Never invest all your BTC in one or two coins. Diversify your balance with *1/10. Remember to set stop-loss 5% below of your entry point at those unstable days. Always set a stop-loss at entry point after the price increased. Always sell 30-50% of your investment and set a stop-loss at 5-10% below after reach first target.
- Most traders would use the first sell target and sell between 30 – 50% of the funds that have been used in the trade. So basically, if you get three targets, you would set up three sell orders. Target 1 with 30 – 50% of your trade size, target 2 with 30 – 40% and target 3 with 10 – 30%. Keep in mind, that the higher the target, the smaller the chance that it will be reached, so if you don’t like to end up with a fraction of your investment as bag holder, you should maybe prefer a conservative route. Some of the channels we present offer sometimes signals based on special information, here it is advised not to be too conservative, as these crypto signals can explode to unbelievable heights.
- Dumps are likely to happen sometimes. You trade altcoins against BTC – this is risky per se, as everything depends on how Bitcoin moves. Bitcoin rushes, altcoins dump. Bitcoin dumps, altcoins dump. This is normal – the best environment for all crypto trading signals and crypto altcoin trading, in general, is when Bitcoin moves sideways. So be prepared for the dump upfront and keep 30% of your total funds in Bitcoin to be able to buy the dip and hedge yourself out. Don’t blame the signal providers for that, Bitcoin’s next move is difficult to predict, so they can’t foresee every upcoming drop. However, they will surely help you on the way up with good recommendations on what to buy in that particular dip.
- We mention if the provider’s signal works for leveraged trading on Bitmex. However, please keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are very volatile and there are risks involved in trading this way. Keep in mind that this is not Forex trading and due to the volatility, one should be careful with margin and leverage. Please ask yourself if this kind of trading is suitable for your trading account.
- Stop-loss or no stop-loss? This HODL question is highly discussed between cryptocurrency traders and is not easy to answer. Several factors have to be considered. Let us think about this for a bit: Generally, the gains you can make with crypto trading are pretty high – and that without using any margin or leverage as crypto itself volatile enough. This leads to the chance to trade without any stop-loss and protect your overall equity in the long run. Worst case scenario: Every signal you trade hits stop-loss – this decreases you equity slowly trade by trade and removes the chance to recover from the particular trades. Using a stop-loss implies one of the few opportunities to burn an account in crypto. On the other hand, this locks your capital – if you take some losses with stop-loss, you might recover from these with a few other trade signals. In a nutshell, I’d recommend adapting to the overall environment. First, I would not use more than 5% of my equity per trade. This will make you feel easier if the price dips. If you have to trade in bear markets, I would trade this 5 % only on coins that have strong fundamentals in the pipeline, check the socials, check the roadmap (also other facts for that coin can matter, check our coindata.io review on these factors). If I see they have stuff upcoming, I decide to trade the signal without stop-loss, as there are chances to recover due to the news that coin/token will bring up soon. However, I then get out of the trade once we hit break-even and don’t risk holding it for more returns. In bull markets, it is different: If everything keeps going up and I am on one of the few coins that suffer, I use a stop-loss, as it makes no sense to keep my capital locked in there, as most of the opportunities go up. You see, you have to be like water, as Bruce Lee said – don’t be a stick, but see what is happening around you and adapt your trading strategy with it.
- How to use Cryptoping as an add-on with the signals? The cryptoping tech backend is pretty nice and -as an add-on- not bad. Its signals are nothing where I would throw money blindly on it, but if you can effort to load up a cryptoping coin, you can use it for confluence reasons and get a double confirmation. The cryptoping telegram bot is precisely that: a bot you can connect to your account after the first cryptoping login. This service monitors the crypto markets and notifies you when an asset gets an unusual amount of market action – so basically, nice add-on, though it needs human confirmation. You can check out the crypto ping telegram bot with a free trial, though you want to use it with caution.
- Should I learn trading myself? Learning to trade can be a long and painful way. From exponential moving average (EMA) or Moving Average to relative strength index (RSI) up to trading based on a neural network – it is a rabbit hole which leaves you lost if you pick some info here and some info there. If you want to achieve this goal and become a trader yourself, we would suggest going with one of the Signal Providers that provide a decent education pack within their service offering. Not all info on the web is correct, nor structured in a helpful way, which is why we suggest to get yourself a mentor from one of these providers.
- Can I just go for automated trading solutions? It depends. Of course, we all would love to earn money hands-free with automated trading. Today’s possibilities of machine learning algorithms should enable us to automate crypto trading, right? While we believe that this data can be helpful, we would not rely on it – we cannot trust our funds to a fully automated bot. In our opinion it is just a tool, that can do great work – along with a pair of human eyeballs in front of the computer to confirm the validity of the signal. Don’t let the wish for overnight riches make you enabling a bot buying and selling crypto currencies without your confirmation.
Crypto Experts Round Table:
Important Industry Figures Share Their View on crypto telegram channels
Yes, we are biased – with the channels above we had and still have good success with our trading. As you might know – we think emotions, subjective views and trading don’t go very well together, so we invited experts from the crypto industry to let us know their general view on crypto telegram channels and how to estimate the given signals. We invited the big names to drop us a line on this important topic and here they are! Enjoy the unbiased opinions by Crystal Stranger (Peacounts), Eric Kovalak (Vellum Capital), Maksym Nedobor (Hacken.io), Vikram Ramakrishnan (Quantlayer), Vyom Mahadevia (Cindicator), and Henry Stanley (ICOAxiom). Enjoy!
Crystal Stranger’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations: ”
I always try to look for numerous signals before moving into a cryptocurrency position. Cryptocurrencies, in general, have less fundamental drivers than technical signals when compared with stock investing.
The most successful investors I know switched over from Forex trading, as the fundamental drivers are pretty similar in being more economic and cultural. I like to see economic reasons for a move to buy in, for example numerous publications releasing positive news stories about crypto within the same day.
Also, holidays in big crypto-purchasing regions such as China or Japan, can influence the market, and it is important to look out for patterns based on these certain times of the year.
Right now the market is low, so many buyers are still on the sidelines. Timing the bottom is a loser’s game. When moving positions into the market, it is better to cost average your purchases in. Pick a day and time each week that the market normally takes a little dip and set a buy order for that time. This way you average out your cost of entry over several weeks to get a better overall price for placing your position.”
Eric Kovalak’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations:
Price based trade signals are parametric – their indication is generally a static calculation from historical data. The signal may or may not be calibrated correctly, and the historical data may or may not have any value to tomorrow’s prices. A technical trader must have an opinion about the accuracy of their tool and the value of the data. Sometimes a signal tool will be too fast in a market and other times too slow. This is a good problem to be solved by a human mind which can easily infer fast conclusions from visual data (looking at charts). Estimating the value of market data can be more difficult. Many times people go deep into market microstructure in an attempt to find additional data points, but data often times records a unique situation in history. Data problems may be best solved with a large data set and data mining tools which can more quickly find patterns and factors in history. Then the trader only has to determine if history is likely to act in a similar way in the future. Generally, the best way to solve both of these problems is to gain robustness though simplicity. I’ve found large funds to use the 200 day SMA as a trade filter, rather than draw lines all over a chart so it ends up looking like a galactic battle plan.
Maksym Nedobor’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations: I rarely use crypto signals on Telegram; however, I have 3 main rules to which I try to stick to when trading with their help:
- A signal must be technically compliant: if there is no analytics explaining why it’s high time to buy, I would never resort to.
- The signal should not be in a form of “BUY NOW” but it necessary has to determine support level and growth target.
- Quality and trustworthy signals aren’t free. In fact, I believe that only 1% of such Telegram channels is trustworthy. BUT! This 1 % is usually marketing or promoting one. On the other hand, paid signals is also an ambiguous point. The thing is that when you can trade and analyze the market, you don’t need to pay money for signals and pieces of advice.
Vikram Ramakrishnan’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations: We monitor sources like what coin teams’ admins are saying in their chat rooms, github commits which are examples of what code has recently been incorporated into a coin’s codebase, press releases that coin teams are putting out, and a whole bunch of other sources.
There are a lot of signals which can affect a coin’s price movement. For example, we captured the latest admin chatter on VEN when they were talking about airdrops. VEN moved +40% after the admin team explained when they were going to be doing the airdrop.
Another example was SUMO, when its Github repository got pulled from Github due to DMCA violations. SUMO sold off 60% because people were worried about the reliability of the team.
Vyom Mahadevia’s view on tip on how to estimate trading recommendations:
There are two main types of crypto signal out there:
1) Signals based on technical analysis
2) Signals based on detailed fundamental research
1) Signals based on technical analysis:
– Short-term signals. Most of the paid signal channels give short-term signals without any explanation, and I tend to ignore them. An example of such a signal would be something like this:
[2018-03-24 05:38:08 UTC] >#ZIL (BINANCE)>BUY- 590>SELL- 680-750-795-840-880-940
I tend to completely ignore this type of signal as there is no basis or explanation for it. These types of signal might work in
a bull market where everything is pumping, but it is very unlikely to work out in a bear market like the one we are experiencing right now.
– Medium-term signals: These types of signal are usually accompanied by a chart with some form of TA on it. To my knowledge none of the signal channels do long-term forecasts: it’s either really short term or it’s a short/medium-term forecast. In this type of scenario where the signal is complemented by their analysis then I would recommend traders first conduct their own analysis. Once you have done your own TA with whatever method you use, you can then check to see if the direction of the signal is in line with your analysis. If it is then that would increase your confidence in the trade and then if the risk/reward ratio is good enough you could take the trade. The reason I say check the direction and the targets from the signal is because the analysis itself could be based on a completely different method of TA so you don’t have to focus on that. You should stick with the technical analysis method that you are comfortable with.
2) Signals based on detailed fundamental research This is something that is more useful if the signal provider conducts legitimate research on a particular coin. There are so many coins out there and there are new ones that are coming out all the time so if you get detailed research reports on a particular coin then it saves you the trouble of having to spend hours researching it. This type of research is usually also supported by price forecasts. What I would do with this type of signal would first be to go through the report that they have published on a particular coin and see if it is worth looking into a bit more. If I find the coin interesting enough for a long-term investment then I would look into it further and conduct my own research but it does help to weed out coins that aren’t worth spending too much time on.
Henry Stanley’s tip on how to estimate trading recommendations:
There is no signal that will 100% accurate, you will have to do your own research, you’re not able to just make the trade and forget about it. It has to be closely monitored. As for if the signal is good to enter, the only thing you can do is review past performance of the signal provider, see if it makes sense, see how accurate they were previously, maybe view other signals from traders, see if they have the same viewpoint, over time as you get better trading crypto you will get a better feel for trade signal. It is something that is learned with experience. An additional tip, risk only the amount of money you can afford to lose and watch the trade closely if it does not work out as expected then close out the trade and limit your loses.
A Warning: Be Careful With Shady Signal Groups
Unreliable, shady persons push random crypto signals and promote the ones that ended in profit in endless circles of self-adulation – even if the overall performance sucks. Even worse are Pump and Dump groups – some of them state that they are PnD, so at least you know that you are jumping into a significant risk for your capital. Others pretend to be serious altcoin telegram groups to lure you into their scheme – of course, they are the only ones that will profit at the end of the day. However, how does one know a telegram crypto signals group is a scam when joining it? Check out the trades they suggest, if they recommend some shitcoin and you open it on Bittrex and see already a large green candle, it is usually already pumped and is likely to die right after you bought some of it. Bad spelling and grammar, the permanent use of rockets, moons and $ signs are added indicators. Be careful those groups often use little pseudo-news to make you think it is legit.
Paid Crypto Signals Leakage Groups
You might come across some advertisements for groups which steal other groups crypto signals and offer them summarized for a low price in their channel, or even worse re-sell it in a signals channel as their work. Of course, this will give them – and you as a buyer – bad mojo over time, but there is more why you should not fall for this scam. If you think about giving those scammers your money to support their content-theft scheme, you should think about the following:
- You will get the crypto signals with a delay, and timing can be crucial. They have to copy and paste it. They have to be around in time, as they never know when the next signal is going to be posted. So it can take hours until you get the signals, probably too late.
- You miss out many extras, like personal support. What if a trade didn’t work out well? The providers in this post can show you ways out of the trade with techniques like hedging. You are entirely on your own if you use a leaker channel.
- Crypto transactions are not reversible. One can offer all signals from all big groups in one place for 0.1 eth – sounds like a perfect offer right? However, why should they give you anything? The “seller” is an anonymous nobody who can just set a low price to convince you and exit – Crypto transactions are not reversible, you risk your capital with such purchases. The providers we list here, are the ones with a reputation, they have to lose something. Crypto signals leaker channels not – they move on and open the next one.
This post contains only crypto trading providers that operate on a chat platform called Telegram. This paragraph shall clear things up, for those that are new to the concept of the app and want to know how to join signal telegram channels. The cloud-based messenger app enables you to create an account with a sim-enabled smartphone and lets you chat with your contacts (similar to Whatsapp). Your account is tied to your phone number, so you cannot open more and more accounts randomly. While the chat protocol offers “secret chats” with end-to-end encryption, the usual chat runs unencrypted, cloud-based on servers across the world. Besides the chat feature (which you can also use for contacts, not in the contact list of your smartphone and e.g., find in a chat room), you can create telegram channels, which feed you with pieces of information like used for the signal telegram channels in this post. If you want to join, you enter with a custom telegram channel link; the channel owner will provide you once you signed up. If the channel owner posts something you get a notification (in our case for a signal) – these notifications are gladly highly customizable. Paid telegram groups will let you pay the fee first and then send you a link to join which expires. Alternatively, the channel owner might add you directly to the group if your security settings allow it. The channel search enables you to find old posts if you want to check the outcome. Many providers offer telegram group chats for the sake of transparency and to build a community around their channel. Most have free telegram groups and channels available, as well as hidden groups for their Premium or VIP members, which you cannot access directly. Also here you get a group invite link after you signed up, which we encourage to do – often you can gather valuable contacts or find additional information, as well as direct support. While Discord in comparison attracts many scammy projects, Telegram is much better in this manner. Telegram is available for iOs, Android, as Windows/Mac app and accessible per web platform.
Final Words For Your Crypto Trading Journey
We hope you enjoy this small selection and found a good cryptocurrency telegram group for your needs. There are hundreds of thousands of channels out there, which makes it hard to find the right crypto trading telegram group for you. While many of them are a scam, we can vouch for these here. From our in-depth research, this has been the most promising and if you follow the crypto signals, don’t overreact if the price sometimes dips and hold until targets are reached, you will have excellent chances to make a decent profit with these signal providers. Always remember: If BTC runs or drops, no signal provider can help as this affects mostly all the altcoins. There is just one way out – HODL and AVERAGING until bullish and adapt your stop-loss strategy as I described above. That being said, keep in mind that everyone can have great stats for given signals if we are in an alt season. The specific thing to determine if a group issues good altcoin signals or not is if they hit bottom once Bitcoin makes big moves. Only this situation shows in the long run if a provider is a good one to go with. In some cases, it is better to hold back with signals and observe. Please note that we continually update this post with providers. We remove and we add providers per their performance and behavior to their customers. Our goal is to show off the best groups for crypto signals and especially altcoin signals and make them accessible for you, though the provider market is very dynamic – if we see the performance of crypto trading signals dropping, we might remove groups anytime.